Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Golden Trout Camp
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 22:25:18 -0700 (PDT)

Last week was spent up in the Eastern Sierra's at a workshop based at Golden
Trout Camp. Daily hikes of 3+ miles starting at 10,000' up to about 11,600'
(other's went further) were the daily routine.
It's been a wet winter in California and it showed. But the skies were
bright
with few clouds. Difficult shooting conditions. We would arrive at photo
destinations at about 11am and leave at about 3pm to make it back to the
base
camp before dark. Not the best light for photography.

I managed to get a few, added a few others and the results are here:

www.rgaphoto.com/GT

Had the pleasure of Tina and Tom Manley's company for the duration. As I was
lugging around the new Alpa and medium format back (read 15lbs of gear), I
was
extremely jealous of Tina's M's :-) I'm looking forward to seeing Tina's
results
once she returns from her additional week in Yosemite (where it's cloudy
with
clearing storms!!!!).

Comments and advice on the images always appreciated. I increased the size
for
viewing so that you could see the detail from the Phase back. Most images
were
stitches of 3 images with the back in portrait orientation and shifting the
back.
Best,
Bob
 Bob Adler