Subject: [Leica] FS: Canon And Hassy Equip
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:53:07 -0700 (PDT)

My Canon and Hasselblad V systems are for sale. All are in Excellent user
condition (no collector items). No runs, drips or errors...
Known LUG users can return if not satisfied. The buyer has to pay any Paypal
and
shipping/insurance costs. I'd prefer U.S. only but will consider outside US.

I've not finished photographing all the pieces, but those who know me or
have
bought my equipment in the past know that it is lovingly cared for. I got my
prices from recent eBay auctions that were successful and am at the low or
lower
than the low end. Good deals for anyone interested.

Canon equipment can be viewed at:
www.rgaphoto.com/forsale

Canon: (all in original boxes with all original boxed items)
1DsMkIII - $4,000 (approx. 71,000 actuations)
16- 35 f2.8 L II - 1,400
TS -E 24 f3.8 II - 1,900 - Sold
TS-E 45 - 900
100-400 f4 IS - 1,200
100 Macro AF/IS Newest ver. - 900

Hassy equipment can be viewed at:
www.rgaphoto.com/hassy

Hasselblad:
40mm FLE/CFi - 2,100
50mm FLE/CFe - 1,200
80mm CFe -
2Xe - 450
PMe - 90 - Ask (means I haven't researched it yet...)
PM - 45 Ask
3 extension tubes - small, medium and large (not at home now so can't look
exactly) - ask
501 C/M kit with A-12 and A-24 backs, 80mm CFe and WLF with new Maxwell
Brightscreen- $2,200
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com