Subject: [Leica] FS Collapsible Summicron 50, Hektor M135, Komura 135/2.8
From: curtisbliss at yahoo.com (CB)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:38:46 -0700 (PDT)

For sale or trade??
?
Collapsible Summicron 50mm, I think it's in good shape and seems to perform
fine(bought a DR) $450
?
Hektor 135mm M mount f/4.5? Previous owner "repaired" leather with black
rubber tool coat works fine $100 (bought an Elmar 135)
?
Komura 135mm f/2.8 Leica Thread mount with rear cap and original
hood/leather case. Works good, seems to make nice images too.??Could be
cleaned ?? Might have slight fog behind front element? $125
?
Email me off list if interested in anything.?
?
curtisbliss at yahoo.com
?
Thanks,