Subject: [Leica] Nikonos question
From: olivegm3 at yahoo.ca (joe leung)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 08:01:25 -0700 (PDT)

My friend just modified one to Leica M mount just using an LTM to M adapter
fixed to its back with 4 screws. After shimming it about 1mm, it focusses
perfectly to infinity even wide open? and with the front water-tight
bubble.?Having no?focussing cam, zone focussing was used and still works
beautifully.

Joe Leung