Subject: [Leica] CANADA DAY! JULY 1, 2011
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 11:36:26 -0500 (CDT)

Have a great Canada Day!

Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2011 9:11:39 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central

"HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL THE CANADIANS ON LIST!" :-)

That's right folks the world over, today July 1 is Canada's 144th birthday!
:-)

We celebrate across our great land as it's the biggest party we have.
Celebrations in every city, town, nook and cranny! Big crowds, little groups
in back yard bar-B-Q's along with family get to-gethers.

It's a day of peace and fun enjoying our very good fortune not to have
machine gun toting militias walking our streets. Oh once in awhile we have
an unruly group at some sporting event get somewhat out of hand, but as I
said.... "we do not have mahine guns rattling away killing over zealous
family members getting carried away.

So to all you CANUCKS out there have a good day, a safe one, take care
driving and drinking because come Monday morning we want you still safe and
sound in your home with your families.

Have a great one!

Oh yes and if you have a Leica of any kind you may notice on some of the
bits and pieces it says.... "MADE IN CANADA!" I thought I'd throw that in,
given most of you do not know the f1.0 NOCTILUX was designed and produced in
Midland, Ontario, CANADA.
Stay safe and have fun!
cheers,
ted