Subject: [Leica] M lens 21mm F2.8 pre ASPH
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 16:06:11 -0400

Thanks Sonny,

I may wait and order Ektar from B&H, too. I only want a couple of rolls
of 135, but I'm going to buy a pack of 4x5 sheets as well.

I appreciate the link to Precision. It doesn't look like they process
4x5. I may try these guys instead.

http://reedphoto.com/

The hardest part of getting back into film these days is finding a good
place for processing. Funny but I didn't even think about scratched
negs. Doesn't seem like it's been that long since I used a lab for
processing. How soon we forget. :-)

Dave