Subject: [Leica] M lens 21mm F2.8 pre ASPH
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 07:48:55 +0200

Le 2 juil. 11 ? 07:24, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :

> Yes its a bit better in Adobe Bridge as well than in the interface
> on the
> LUG software.

What more would you want from the LUG software Mark?
You even have the distance to the subject, here in m.
Amiti?s
Ph

Make    NIKON CORPORATION       Model   NIKON D700
Aperture Value  f/4     Exposure Bias Value     -0.67 EV
Exposure Program        Program Flash   No Flash
Focal Length    50 mm   ISO     2200
Metering Mode   Multi-Segment   Shutter Speed Value     1/60 sec
Date/Time       Tue Jun 21 21:28:25 2011        IPTC: Copyright Notice
philippe at amard.fr
IPTC: Keywords  Metz; amard; f?te de la musique Resolution Unit Inch
X Resolution    72 dots per ResolutionUnit      Y Resolution    72 dots per
ResolutionUnit
Compression     Jpeg Compression        Contrast        0
Exposure Mode   0       Saturation      0
Scene Type      Directly Photographed   Sharpness       0
Subject Distance        5.96