Subject: [Leica] Are you receiving my messages???
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 06:56:12 +1000

Yes,the same is happening here. I still get all of your posts Lluis. It only
seems to be happening here when I send or receive LUG posts from my Gmail
account with another Gmail user. Gmail has some new setting they are using
to check for possible phishing by checking identity information in the
invisible header of the mail. Maybe it has something to do with our ISPs.
It is still easy to tell that the mail is genuine because the content from
each person is the same as always and there is no attempt to ask for
personal details the way a phishing account does.

I think that the only things to do will be:
Ask Brian if he can shed some light on this... But Brian does NOT like Gmail
Ask your ISP, sending the exact message that comes with the mail
Ask Gmail.

Lluis, send me a new private message (not a LUG post) to my Gmail account
from your Gmail account.. I will check and see if the warning message still
appears. I will send one to you now.(not on the list).

Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman