Subject: [Leica] JULY 4TH INDEPENDENCE DAY
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 15:25:49 -0700

JULY 4 INDEPENDENCE DAY USA! :-)

Hi Crew,

As many of you know we Canadian's celebrated our CANADA DAY on July 1st! And
a big thank you for many of your well wishes of celebration wishing us a
"HAPPY 144th CANADA DAY!"

Now we're out of the way. :-)

I'd like to wish every USA member of the crew wherever you are on this
planet Earth a wonderful happy and with out question a safe July 4th! It's
the day that marks the beginning of one of the greatest countries and people
in the world! Oh sure once in a while you screw-up, but who is so perfect
they don't.

But a disaster occurs some where in the world! :-(  Who is usually first on
deck with food, aid, help, medical and any number of assisting hands. The
USA! Remember now, I'm a Canadian saying this about our Cousins to the south
of us. And I have always believed this to be the case when Mother Nature
creates a disaster man kind has no control over. Or worse? A man made
disaster, the help of whatever can be given, they're there just the same.

To the USA LUG crew when your wonderful day of Independence comes around in
a couple of days, please enjoy it to the fullest with family and friends
wherever and whenever possible. Take care and let's not have any accidents
and all come home safely.

And while your at it, say a prayer for the Service Men & Women spread far
and wide about the planet attempting to be helpful for all.

Take care everybody! Just have fun, enjoy the day, smile as much as you can.
Remember you have lot's more July 4th's coming. So hang lose, enjoy this one
to it's fullest.

May the Great Spirit bless you all on this 4th of July, 2011!

cheers,

old Doc ted :-) "Oh yeah, yer Canadian cousin still living in an igloo!" ;-)

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] JULY 4TH INDEPENDENCE DAY)