Subject: [Leica] Use of Leica 1.4x magnifier....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 13:56:19 -0700

It cuts the light down by about a stop ( darker view) but increases the
magnification by 1.4x  Not too good in dark spaces.

Overall, it works great for me ( M8 or M6) .....  I focus more accurately
with it.....

You can use it on any lens, but keep in mind the VF window view is also cut
back... so sometimes you may miss the correct frame lines....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net