Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ten new film images from the Netherlands
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 00:23:26 -0700

Mark, as a matter of fact, I used a tripod rated for up to 30 lbs, it's a
Benro knock off of Gitzo. Carbon fiber that I can carry up and down cliffs
and long hikes. In fact, many of the water image, including the first one on
the most recent blog posts are... 8 second exposure or more, with a ND
filter.

I am glad that my techniques are validated by you :-)

I shoot Tri-X because I like the look. Acros 100 is fine too. I'd say I
shoot 90% Tri-X and 8% Acros. Acros sometimes looks a bit too clean for my
taste.