Subject: [Leica] OT: new Blurb book
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 15:53:07 -0600

Gang -- I just posted a new book online.  It's actually a surprise birthday
project for a friend who has a fashion blog, and is composed of collages of
blog photos that I took with the iPhone 4 and Hipstamatic app.  It has
nothing to do with Leica, other than Steve Jobs' recent comparison of the
iPhone to a Leica M.

But at least it's photography. ;-)

Tools: iPhone 4, Hipstamatic, Picasa, and Blurb's BookSmart.

http://www.blurb.com/books/2299825

Feedback welcome.  Warning:  My friend has really weird taste in clothes!

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] OT: new Blurb book)