Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Golden Trout and Yosemite
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 21:33:50 -0400

No tripod.  I wasn't about to carry it on those trails and managed to
convince Tom that he didn't have to either!  I did use my Leki hiking stick
with the screw-off handle as a monopod on some, but most are hand-held.

Thanks!

Tina

PS:  More photos coming including the ones from Golden Trout as soon as I
can get around to editing them!  A problem you don't have.