Subject: [Leica] Another "Which ones suck more" post
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 21:26:44 +0900

Hi, Richard,

I've seen a few of these before, but they work even better in this
slideshow presentation.  I could say a lot about what I really like
about the photographs, but you didn't ask for that.

I don't find any of them sucky.  However:

Rocks - is grainy in the shadows, there are too many grey speckles in
the shadows for me.  Also, there is a strange, oddly-shaped shadow on
the sea on the left.  That shadow itself is distracting, as is the
grain in it.  I still like the photograph though.

Life on the Edge - ditto about the grain.

Albion Point - ditto about grain in shadows, especially on the cliffs
on the left hand side.

All the best,

Peter

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Another "Which ones suck more" post)