Subject: [Leica] The Indignant
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 14:47:03 +0200

I just received and perused my copy of Indignats by Don Lluis,
prefaced by Doctor Ted.

For those who would still be hesitating, I find the book to be a
marvellous collection of photographs by our friend, and also a vibrant
testimony to the human soul, thiers, and his.

http://fr.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2282949

Blurb did a good job, and delivery was rather fast.

It is a joy to be able to sit back in the armchair and turn its pages,
slowly.
To be savoured for long hours - rather than having a grab at a
restaurant IMHO, be it a tapas bar in Bar?a, really worth while.

Bravo l'Artiste!  et "photojournalist extraordinaire" ;-)
Et merci!

Bien amicalement de Metz
Philippe

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] The Indignant)