Subject: [Leica] B&W on a digital camera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 23:29:33 -0400

Yep the slide megaphone is great. Its very hands off. Al L you have to do is
sort them and show them.
The PS cure all is kind of beside the point photo ship is  your darkroom
your not thing to cure the pictures your trying to develop and print it.
People call it a cure are are the ones who don't want to do it.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb