Subject: [Leica] Medium Format Digital
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 11:06:29 -0700

Thanks Tina. Was your shot taken the day I went AWOL? That was the day I
took mine.

I do use CS5 for stitching. When I get home tonight I'll send you the
process for skies that Charlie Cramer gave in his printing workshop. That
said I'm not too sure my skies are any better than yours; very nice shot
indeed!

Bob

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com