Subject: [Leica] Medium Format Digital
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 14:20:13 -0400

30 grand!
This is the first time I've ever heard of something which makes
Linhof=cheap! As a Technorama 617s II kit from Linhof cost a measly $9404.90
from B&H I see in the catalog on my table here.
I wish, like Linhof they gave you a 6:12 option. That's the format of my
future.
This week though in the Adobe Camera Raw tweek  in the crop tool there is
now a  16:9  option!  Which I've used all week.
In the filter it thinks when I crop 1:2 its the same as 16:9.  its close.
But not that close. But its a start a least.
It's just not a long skinny strip which you read from left or right or right
to left.  Its not a line. But a rectangle your eye can move around in.
that's part of why I like it.

Mark William Rabiner