Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 26: Office, curry, sun, chiringuito
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 21:53:13 +0200

Nice shots Nathan, my favorite is #10

When you said "chiringuito" I was expecting the image I have in my
memory an old romantic image of a chiringuito very different of the
actuals. Unfortunately I've don't shot any picture when I was young of
the old chiringuitos on the beach, wood tables and chairs and the
people eating paella or drinking under the shadow of the
"ca?izales" ...., if you like the old italian cinema you can see an
image of what I'm talking about on the images of films as "Il
sorpasso" from Dino Risi with Vittorio Gasman and Jean Luis
Tritignant, or the last scene of La Dolce Vita, Marcello Mastroiani is
typing a write machine on chiringuito menawhile a young girl is
looking to him.... and after this... "Fine".  I know my friend...,
nostalgia ....

Saludos
Lluis

El 07/07/2011, a las 7:33, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: