Subject: [Leica] OT equipment FS-Set of 3 Voigtlander Leica Screw Mount to Leica M Bayonet Adapters-$130
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 18:09:50 -0700 (PDT)

I bought these from an authorized dealer in Seoul,
Korea and have used them maybe 2-3 times. I no longer have an M-mount camera,
so they are surplus to my needs. They are guaranteed to be 100% scratch/
blemish free and genuine, but no boxes are included. They are precision made
in
Japan. I believe these to be the TYPE 1 style.

To be sold, as a set only, are:

1.)? 28/90mm
adapter w/ both caps

2.)? 35/135mm
adapter w/ both caps

3.)? 50/75mm
adapter w/ both caps

This
not a ?distress? sale. Please no time wasters, tire kickers or low- ballers;
only serious buyers are asked to inquire. I have many buy/ sell/ trade
references and will gladly furnish them upon request.

?

My price is only $130 OBRO, shipped
free by Korea post to you anywhere in the world in a secure box. I'll take
PayPal from a verified account, bank money order,
bank wire transfer or certified check in USD and can furnish many references
upon request. My PayPal ID is ein-ljh at hanmail.net

INSPECTION PERIOD: 3 days- if you feel the adapters are not exactly as
described , you may return them in the same condition and pay return shipping
(same as delivered to you) and all PayPal fees charged to me.

?SEE THEM HERE: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wrs111445/?

These
photo's were taken this week. Please note that I don't use Photoshop nor any
other photographic enhancing software.

Thanks,

Bill

wrs111445 at yahoo dot com