Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAD 7/7/2011: camera test
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:16:35 +0200

Nice, both of them - I had seen photos taken by Steve with his; this
camera is really fine IMHO.

I really like the effect given by the glass door and knob in the first
one, it matches the ladies smile, eyes and cheeks fine; form and
shine, luminous.

Amiti?s
Ph

Le 8 juil. 11 ? 07:36, Nathan Wajsman a ?crit :