Subject: [Leica] FS:18mm Zeiss M
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 18:40:30 +0200

Lens is mint in every respect, except that I had the flange prepared for
coding by John Milich in NYC. Bottom line: lens is 6-bit coded for M8 (it
thinks it is a WATE). Comes with box and other original packaging:

A new one is here:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/520232-REG/Zeiss_1440_733_Super_Wide_Angle_18mm.html

I would like to get $1000 or equivalent in Euro or GBP. Shipping included
via registered post, other methods at extra cost. Within Europe payment by
bank transfer to my Spanish or UK or Dutch accounts, otherwise Paypal OK.

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain