Subject: [Leica] FS: Canon XHA1 HDV camera
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 00:37:27 -0400

I'm selling my rarely used, 2nd owner Canon XHA1 video camera.

The only thing I can say is that it's perfect. It has seen so little
use that I have a hard time finding a fault with it. I'm just no longer
shooting video (but I know that once I send it off in the mail, I'll
have a project that requires a video camera.

The Canon XHA1 is their 20x zoom L series fixed lens Canon HDV camera.
It has 1080i HD capability in 16:9 and 4:3.
I used this camera for 2 school projects and haven't had the need for
video since.
Included with the camera are all the cords, charger, an extra battery,
manual, a few new DV tapes and a Kata CC-193 case.
Asking $1600 OBO

Also for sale is my Manfrotto 526B video monopod with the fluid damped
base. It has a video camera QR head and a bubble level. I bought it
new and used this monopod once. It's in like new condition.
asking $175 OBO

Shipping will be insured with delivery confirmation, preferably to the
US only. I'll absorb shipping and paypal fees.

I can provide photos of the gear upon request.

Thanks all,
Phil Forrest

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] FF duo urban flowers)