Subject: [Leica] Shoot now
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 08:16:19 +0200

Same thing that happened to Casa Marilyn!

There is a piece of graffiti outside a McDonald's on the outskirts of
Alicante. It reads something like "if you eat garbage, you will shit
poverty". I have been meaning to photograph it for at least a year but keep
postponing it because it is in an inconvenient location, on a concrete
guardrail along a divided highway, so getting a good shot would involve
stopping the emergency lane etc. I must do it though, otherwise they will
clean it up...

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman