Subject: [Leica] OT: Lightroom 3 book recommendations?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 11:58:16 +0200
References: <5F2D60C4-8273-484B-A658-E77984B5812F@mac.com> <p06240803ca3d00e77307@192.168.1.106> <CA+yJO1C5a64LQNsZjKQVfwLQdCk--a0VBGUxEjDLuy9p-VzVUA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF6+XTWVNP0B=xa0vxCy7sV1ukRZfk68WCY=z0s6aHj1+Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ4y7gyC6af35O=nnzkrvwCgpVCQnGrL3XFuGWb23wsxHjL9pQ@mail.gmail.com> <27FB707B-FAE4-44BF-82F0-AC009E0AC710@frozenlight.eu> <CAJ4y7gzpDtZMheZJ8MaP-OrO5WbTYx9qsnTHEJYhQEM3UPZ3LQ@mail.gmail.com>

Hi Bob,

My LR pictures physically reside in a folder called LR pictures (doh) on my
desktop, with subfolders for each year. When importing the images from a
trip, I actually first copy the entire folder containing the images and the
LR catalog onto my desktop and import from that copy. LR automatically
creates a subfolder of the destination folder.

I have never seen an error message like the one you describe.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain