Subject: [Leica] Bambi begone
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 09:15:31 -0400

Nathan writes:

I am sorry, Larry, but I support Bambi in his battle with your wife...you
should just let the garden return to its natural state and be pleased that
you do not need to cut the grass.

- - - - -

Regrettably deer don't eat grass. They eat almost everything else though,
except for concrete patio paving blocks. As far as grass goes, we have given
up the fight. Our neighbor claims that we have the worst lawn or the best
meadow in the county.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Bambi begone)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Bambi begone)