Subject: [Leica] OT: Lightroom and Nik Efex
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 07:06:10 -0400

On Jul 10, 2011, at 1:48 AM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Wouldn't a more obvious approach to doing anything digitally is to see what
> your normal Lightroom or Photoshop software can do first?
> Just try it out?

Sure is, and I do.  However, I don't have Photoshop.  I have LR3, and
Elements, and I'm going to work at both of them this summer.

If Nik Efex can give me some functionality that the others can't, I'll use
it.  I'll try the free 15 day download first.

I forgot to mention:  I am taking a one-day, one on one workshop in digital
processing later in the summer.

Thanks,

Ken
Ken Frazier