Subject: [Leica] 33 portraits in ine night
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 01:20:51 +0200

Great collection of very fine portraits, I really admire your ability
to precise focusing with great apertures, probably wide open, these
portraits are showing the best of you and of the lenses!

I particularly liked: Sue, Virginie, Carolina, Viktorya.

cheers
Lluis

El 09/07/2011, a las 23:51, Michiel Fokkema escribi?: