Subject: [Leica] INDIGNATS
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 01:49:46 +0200

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much, I'm very glad you've liked the printing and I
really appreciate your comment. I agree that Blurb has really improved
the B&W printing quality, but I appreciate  sometimes a very slight,
really few noticeable,  tone to magenta rather than pure B&W. I've
compared my pictures from film and my pictures from digital on the
books Geoff has published (12 & 19 Leica Photographers) and I see a
very slight difference in the tone of the pictures comming from film
or from digital.

Cheers
Lluis

El 10/07/2011, a las 18:29, Peter Dzwig escribi?: