Subject: [Leica] Shoot now
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 05:48:33 -0400

dear ken,
it's hard to believe this one is a professor of economics
until you realise that people at that level never say what they know or are
really thinking.
they are smarter than they let on but use that smartness only for
themselves
and keep playing the game in public.
i have only recently realised that only such people become professors now in
the first place :-(

as soon as i saw the graffiti on the wall of a dollar tree though i just had
to stop + click!
thanks!
bharani

Message: 2