Subject: [Leica] Tourist guide
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:53:13 -0400

next summer hopefully :-)
bharani

Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 07:10:41 +1000
From: Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Tourist guide
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Philippe has mentioned an important aspect. Cafe Zurich is the traditional
meeting place for all photographers visiting Lluis in lovely Barcelona.
I do follow the compositional  suggestions for shapes and angles. We all
appreciate that there were probably only a few seconds to shoot of course.
Personally I think that the bicycles on the left work in the shot because
they indicate the rest of the group following our tour guide. The Zurich
tables to left add some context too. Story telling elements.

Most people probably haven't seen it but the original colour version appeals
to me a lot. It is summer and the main subjects are tanned, plus there are
splashes of bright colur throughout (green bicycles, blue shirt, yellow
vests on the Police etc).
I think tht the only thing to do is for more of us to visit the location
with Lluis for more shots ;-)

Cheers
Geoff

*This mail constructed from all Australian carbon taxed electrons.*
*Proud owners of the world's only economy wide economic vandalism for no
climate change effect.*

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Tourist guide)