Subject: [Leica] DMR battery solution update
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 20:48:14 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Vick,

Yes the R8/9 DMR package is heavy, like the Nikon D3/Canon 1Ds cameras, but
the images are just great.  Glad you are using the R9 with film, both the R8
and R9 are nice bodies.  I need to find me a 80/1.4, 100/2.8 and a wide zoom
for mine at decent prices and I will be happy... well maybe a 280/2.8 also.
;)

Gene