Subject: [Leica] IMG: Black bear
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 23:03:55 -0700

"Wild animal" issues do not have a one size fits all solution.
Fundamentally, we are sharing space with all other animals and
sometimes we are encroaching on their ever limited home ranges.
Pigeons, rats and squirrels are adapting well enough in the cities,
but it would be a sad day if every solution to wild animal problem is
to bring out poisons or guns.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.5pmlight.com>