Subject: [Leica] Looking Glass Photo in Berkeley
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 11:05:46 -0700

Thanks to those who recommended Looking Glass Photo in Berkeley. They're on
Telegraph Ave and now are a Leica dealership. They were able to sell me
Portra 800 film and the proper batteries to revive my M6ttl's! Nice folks,
quick and efficient. I didn't have much time to shop (Berkeley runs their
parking meters for profit and make venture capitalists look like Quakers in
comparison) but liked the look of the store. Lots of staff who knew what
they were doing.

Highly recommended.

Adam "down a daughter but up a son-in-law" Bridge
I'm sure there'll be film at 11 after I get family members out of the house
and have some quiet moments to myself.

ab