Subject: [Leica] Just for fun...
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 07:26:06 -0400

On Jul 13, 2011, at 1:24 AM, Richard Man wrote:

> , Shen Hao 617.
>
> http://5pmlight.com/PICS/20110712-25-Edit.jpg

Nice, Richard, and I would second Philippe's suggestion, crop out the
kitchen, AND I would crop out the chair arm on the left, framing the
fireplace and your lovely model.

I shot a series of indoor portraits of my sister in her living room, and
since I'm not a studio photographer, did not have a lighting setup, I had
difficulty focusing in low light, even with tripod mount.

She was happy.....I was less than.  :-)

Ken
Kenneth Frazier
kennybod at me.com