Subject: [Leica] Love Hope
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 01:25:36 +0200

Phil,

Jim has an excellent collection of pictures with Tattoo, you have an
excellent opportunity to do this.

What you say is quite true, the young people has almost always some
tattoo here too

Saludos
Lluis

Lluis Ripoll Querol
lluisripollquerol at gmail.com

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll
Blog:
http://lluisripollphotography.wordpress.com/

http://www.lrmusic.es

El 13/07/2011, a las 18:39, Phil Swango escribi?: