Subject: [Leica] Trade? 90/2 AA & 35/2 Asph for 28/2 Asph & 90/2.8 EM
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 16:17:37 +0000 (UTC)

Reconsidering the lenses I'm using on my M8, I am interested in making a
couple of changes. At this time, I'm thinking in terms of trading a tele and
WA for a different tele and WA, not selling and purchasing separately. If
this rings a bell for anyone, please contact me off-list at newellj at
gmail. The idea would be to trade two for two and perhaps wind up net even
in a cashless trade.

What I've got/what I would like to find:

1. 90mm Summicron Apo ASPH with box and case, 6-bit coded. Perfect mechanics
and glass, minor bright spots on focusing and aperture rings. Lens was CLA'd
by DAG several years ago, in part to fix the sticky focus issue. I would
like to wind up with a 90mm Elmarit-M (not the Summarit and not one of the
earlier Elmarit or Tele-Elmarit lenses) with box, case and 6-bit coding.

2. 35mm Summicron ASPH with box and case, 6-bit coded. Perfect mechanics,
glass and cosmetics. I would like to wind up with a 28mm Summicron-M ASPH
with box, case and 6-bit coding.

Pictures, more details, etc. all better worked out off-list. Shipping and
insurance costs means it is probably easier to do this within the US but I'm
open to discussing the practicalities of a cross-border trade.

If you think I'm smoking something, no need to reply ;-) I'll interpret
silence as a thumbs-down.

Thanks
John Newell