Subject: [Leica] Petunia
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:05:49 -0500

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Peter Klein <pklein at threshinc.com> wrote:

> When I saw that picture, the first thing I though of was Groucho Marx!  :-)

Yeah, she has that effect,  but no cigar.

Memorial day we heard a wailing noise from a vacant house across the street,
and went over and there she was, hungry alone and scared.  We put out some
food and water for her.

I got in touch with the people who were moving out, and they told me she was
dropped off.   We took her to the vet and got rid of her fleas.

There are no shelters for kittens in our town; they just have to be lucky
enough to have a loud enough meow to attract the attention of the right
person at the right time.

She's maybe not the one I might pick out of a litter.   But I think maybe
the best cats pick you.  ;-)

http://www.sonc.com/sasha-n-me.htm

--
Regards,