Subject: [Leica] PESO: Addams Chronicles
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:06:38 -0400

I feel the same. " permanent evidence of temporary insanity. "  with the
accent on " permanent ".  Now seems to be a sign of conformity. So I almost
like the bar codes on the back of peoples necks. Very Orwell or Huxley. Or
Fritz Lang.
My favorite photographer was Charles Gatewood till he started obsessing on
taking pictures of tattooed people. And up a notch from that is piercings.
Its like I got off at the wrong planet. But I realize that what I like for
myself is not what the rest of the world likes for their own selves.

Mark William Rabiner