Subject: [Leica] beach shots
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 15:25:54 -0400

ah.
i get it now.
yes, i think i brightened it a bit in apple preview but that's about it.
the pinkish cast was not there in reality and i know not if that is the film
or the processing or the scanning.
the rest of the colours are realistic however.

i expect honest comments and always appreciate them.
i know you are not being insulting
and in any case people really have to go out of the way for me to get
offended.
your experience and expertise in photography is way above mine.
:-)
bharani