Subject: [Leica] Stopping birds from attacking
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 21:13:03 -0400

Tina writes:

I've been tempted to hang something from my side windows.  There is a

stubborn bluebird attacking his reflection and crapping all over my car.

 Maybe underpants are the solution!

Tina,

You can buy decals of a hawk silhouette to fix to your window in many
hardware and garden supply stores. They are available in a variety of sizes
and are designed to discourage birds from attacking picture windows. We had
that problem with a large picture window and it seemed to cure it. Now we
only have two or three dead birds with bashed in little heads a season
instead of a couple of dozen.

Larry Z