Subject: [Leica] "INDIGNATS" The BOOK! ARRIVED!
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 16:10:10 +1000

I can only endorse what Dr Ted has said. I just got mine direct from
Professor Lluis!
Some guy called Grant wrote the introduction.

A very fine work and Blurb has made a great job of the BW reproduction too.

Cheers
Geoff

*This mail constructed from all Australian carbon taxed electrons.*
*The world's only economy wide economic vandalism for no climate change
effect.*