Subject: [Leica] "INDIGNATS" The BOOK! ARRIVED!
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 11:45:38 -0400

waiting! waiting!
:-)
bharani

Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 22:36:58 -0700
From: <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>

INDIGNATS........ the book arrived today!   WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

May I suggest if you consider yourself a photographer who enjoys interesting
photography shot by others........... BUY THIS BOOK WITHOUT QUESTION!

Some of you know I have a personal library of many hundreds of photography
related books, a hobby of mine. I think the oldest dating back to 1910,
title " The Romance of Modern Photography."  Hardly call it "modern by
today's standards." Extremely interesting! But that isn't what this post is
about!

Lluis Ripoll's book "INDIGNATS" held my attention today while I went front
to back again and again at least 6 or 7 times!  Maybe 8, but it's so well
assembled, the photography as street photography is classic of the best with
the greats! Yes you will see some from the LUG gallery, but who cares. As
this is as spell binding as a collection as you turn page after page. Street
photography as good as it gets.

You're not buying a book made up of images by Cartier Bresson that you've
seen in a previous dozen books or more. We've seen them so often during the
past 70 or more years we've memorized his work, we've seen it so often. Damn
near "boring!!!!" Jeeeeeeshhhh don't get up set as I've been looking at his
photography since 1949! Lluis is all brand new! :-) Actually the new kid on
the block!

INDIGNATS? A beautifully printed quality of B&W as B&W should look! I'd  say
the best of the BLURB  publications I've seen. That's the technical stuff.
It's the photography, page after page of split second reactions capturing
life's passing moments. Quite amazing indeed.

So ladies and gentlemen if you like photography books, after all why
wouldn't you, we are photographers after all. Get a copy of Lluis's
"INDIGNATS" as it's one of those special photo books;
A: you can't put it down!
B: You'll look through it many times, amazed each time. And he's one of our
Crew! Thank you all.

Cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] "INDIGNATS" The BOOK! ARRIVED!)