Subject: [Leica] FF four wildflower shots from the High Line
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 01:49:09 +0200

Hi Mark,

110414 is my favorite too, I like very much your colors and the depth
of field on this one. I never tried the lens you mention, I think is a
very good lens and I think remember Alan has one too. I don't know if
the performance could be similar to the old Sonnar 85/2 from Jena (ca.
1949), the Nikkor is more modern

Saludos
Lluis

El 15/07/2011, a las 7:53, Mark Rabiner escribi?: