Subject: [Leica] night drops
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 08:48:40 -0700

bharani
See my other post on this subject alos. But now you are getting the idea.
Just let your imagination go wild with a scene of tis nature, water drop,
night lights and a macro lens!

You can go wild shooting when you through onventional imaes out the window
and go have some very neat creative fun! :-)

Once again......... have an umbrella holdie! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)