Subject: [Leica] Riverside Church a few hours ago
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 18:35:12 -0400

Thanks for looking Cold tone works when you are surrounded by sky and water
at dusk with the color temperature out around you north of 80,000 k.
At first glance at some of these images I'd forgotten I'd switched back to
monochrome after a brief surge of color doing the forth of July.
In other words everything was blue anyway.
As red white and blue does not translate so well to warm not so warm and
cool.

Though the lights in the windows were yeller.

Mark William Rabiner