Subject: [Leica] Digital vs film cost
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 08:51:19 +1000

The Pro transparency film that I used to use is especially expensive. I just
rechecked for you from a local shop with (good) E6 processing. It's got
worse.
1x Provia 36 exposure including processsing ann astounding $AUD 37.50 +
$15.50 processing. That's about $1.56 a frame in your pesos currently!
How they justify tht $37.50 vs. BHPhoto prices is somewhat a mystery.

Cheers
Geoff

*Australia, paying for the world's carbon sins, one tonne at a time**.*