Subject: [Leica] big rain drop!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 07:10:28 -0700

Tina Manley offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] big rain drop!

> Amazing!  I never looked that closely at drops before.
>
> Thanks!

Hi Tina.
Dew drop covered spider webs create many such opportunities. Not only the
over all web against dark uncluttered back ground they stand out
beautifully.

But get up tight and inside some of the dew drops and it's pure visual
beauty.

I imagine you on the farm when fall comes along and cooler weather brings
dew I'm sure you'll find a spider web or two loaded with dew drops. See,
shoot and enjoy as it's quite a beautiful view.
ted

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] big rain drop!)