Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tribal Cirque dancers and acrobats
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 11:57:05 -0400

as husband to a teacher (elementary) I'll tell you, teachers love PE

not only does it make the kids healthier, it lets them work off that excess
energy that comes from sitting too long

further, it helps them learn social skills

in NC, it's "teach to testing" legislators who are killing killing not only
PE, but the arts, creative teaching and anything else that does anything
other than manufacture mill workers and ignorant voters

ric

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Tribal Cirque dancers and acrobats)