Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tribal Cirque dancers and acrobats
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 07:26:53 +1000

My thanks to the folks who looked at the photos. The thread's veered off
into the state of education now!

Cheers
Geoff

*Australia, paying for the world's carbon sins, one tonne at a time**.*
**
*NO ARCHIVE*

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Tribal Cirque dancers and acrobats)